Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lucy the Goofball Goat

I think Lucy is a bit of a goof, don't you?
 In three or so months, she's going to have her babies. I remember last year when Penny had her, she was the cutest baby ever! She even had a trick, you could bend one of your legs and hold your arms out, and then she'd take a running leap, jump onto your leg and the scramble into your arms. It was adorable. She's not that tiny little kid anymore though! She's going to be a mom soon. My baby is growing up :)

6 comments:

Meri said...

What a great memory for you and visual for me. Great leaping goats!

Andrea said...

How could you not love that face ... how absolutly adorable. She still looks like a kid even if she is going to be a MOM. I can see how she would bring joy into your life.

Andrea @ From the Sol

Michelle said...

Great pictures.

carol l mckenna said...

Lucy is adorable ~ I think she like the camera and your attention ~ Great shots ~ xxx


artmusedog and carol
www.acreativeharbor.com

Diana and Rosie said...

They always say kids grow up,so fast!

daisy g said...

Aw, sweet. I hope you'll join us on The Maple Hill Hop!