Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tiny Turtle Random 5 Friday

A week or two ago, I found a baby Snapping Turtle in a bucket. It was tiny! 



Random 5 Friday
  1. I haven't been posting, but there's this whole life thing that seems to keep getting in the way!
  2. I sold Terry, my buck, a few months ago and now I'm looking for a new one.
  3. I made ODP (the Olympic Development Program, it's a soccer thing) again this year.
  4. It's almost Halloween! I can't believe time has flown so quickly.
  5. We are selling some roosters. Keeping three of the nicest. One that we are selling is really mean and attacks people.


8 comments:

acreativeharbor.com said...

Your 'header photo' is fantastic as is the photo of the adorable little turtle ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ carol

Linda W. said...

So small and adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Sophi Belle said...

Such a cute tiny turtle! I had two turtles but they got as big as a plate so I had to give them to someone who had a pond.

Laura said...

So cute! This would be wonderful to share with I Heart Macro:-)

augcott said...

Wow.....that turtle is small!!!!
Wonder how he/she got in the bucket?
Good luck selling the mean ole' rooster! :-D

Nancy Claeys said...

Nice to see you again Tayet -- thanks so much for sharing at Random 5 Friday!

edenhills said...

So good to hear from you! Hope you find a good buck and get rid of those roosters!

Morella La Muerte said...

Aw, it's precious! :-)