- You aren't supposed to put things down your cast to itch, but did you know butter knives are VERY useful for that? :)
- We have three chickens in the basement, Janie, Hermy and Josie. But it's very nice outside today, so they get to go back out with the other chickens.
- Dancer (the outdoor female cat) we think she's pregnant again, this time, she'd probably be having Panda's kittens! After the false(?) pregnancy she had, we're unsure as to whether or not she's trying to trick us again.
- I've been listening to The Beatles all morning! Now I'm in a super good mood.
- I might be getting a new goat! A little Oberhasli buck. He's around two weeks old and a bottle baby. I've wanted a friend for Terry since last fall, but haven't had the chance until now. My mom just has to say yes, and then I get to bring him home!
Welcome to Farm Fun Friday! I do hope you'll join us.
<div align="center"><a href="http://farmlifeatitsbest.blogspot.com" title="Farm Life at its Best"><img src="http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/TayetorGigi/Farmfunfriday.jpg" alt="Farm Life at its Best" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
The rules are simple:
- Your Farm Fun Friday post can be about anything from your pets, your barn animals, stuff in your garden and anything you would find in a barn or garden. Tell us what you did this week and what you plan to do next week. Pretty much anything goes! And I always welcome Macros.
- Grab the button and display it on your sidebar for all to see.
- Link up to your Farm Fun Friday post, not your blog URL.
- Please use only pictures that are yours or that you have permission to use.
- Visit a few other links and spread some comment love!
- If you don't follow me, you should. Because then you will never miss Farm Fun Friday!
- Keep it friendly, keep it fun. This is a family friendly blog hop!
Have fun and thanks for linking up.